Conflict to Cooperation Course
Done with the teenage attitude and disrespect?
Tired of being the “no, No, NO…. Yes but just this time” parent?
Arguing and fighting over almost everything with your teen?
No matter how hard you try, you rarely hold the limit?
Fed up with nagging your teen and them still not listening to you?
Do you just wish your teen was just a little bit more cooperative?
If this resonates with you and you are struggling to connect with your teen, set boundaries, hold the limits and successfully manage the inevitable pushback, then this course is for you. It will help you navigate teen conflict with more success and move towards cooperation through the use of boundaries and connection.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to successfully navigate teen conflict and move towards cooperation (through the use of boundaries and connection)
- What’s keeping you stuck in the same frustrating patterns (teen misbehaves, you yell, they slam the door, repeat, repeat, repeat…)
- How to get your teenager to react differently the next time you tell them to take out the trash (WITHOUT heavy-handed threats that threaten and disconnect your relationship)
- How to use boundaries to grow closer and CONNECT with your teen (instead of making them think you’re the most unfair parent in the world!)
- The missing piece to having calm, cooperative conversations in your household (and how filling in the gaps will change EVERYTHING in your relationship!)